Tutorial: Scibor Moscal Strielec part one
I’ve completed a test model for a Chaos Dwarf army using Scibor Strielecs as Infernal Guard with Blunderbusses. Here’s the step-by-step:
1. Basecoat the beard and skin with Vallejo Model Air Mahagony.
2. Use Reaper Master Series Tanned Skin mixed with VMA Mahagony and coat the skin.
3. Highlight the skin by adding RMS Rosy Skin gradually.
4. Paint the eyes with RMS Linen White.
5. Line the eyes and paint in the pupils with RMS Brown Liner.
6. Use RMS Flesh Wash on the cheeks and between the fingers.
7. Highlight the beard with RMS Rust Brown, then mix in RMS Palomino Gold and gradually increase the Gold as you layer highlights.
8. Wash the beard with Games Workshop Seraphim Sepia.
9. Paint the gun haft RMS Shield Brown
10. Wash the gun haft with thinned RMS Brown Liner.
11. Basecoat the coat with RMS Dark Skin.
12. Wash the skin with a mix of RMS Flesh Wash and GW Seraphim Sepia.
13. Airbrush shadows in the coat with RMS Blackened Brown.
14. Airbrush highlights in the coat with a 4:1 mix of RMS Chestnut Gold and Dark Skin.
15. Use a brush to touch up the shadows on the coat with RMS Blackened Brown.
16. Touch up the highlights with RMS Chestnut Gold.
The rest is coming up tomorrow!
Posted on January 5, 2014, in Forge World, Games Workshop, Scibor Miniatures, Tutorial and tagged Chaos Dwarfs, Forge World, Games Workshop, Scibor, Tutorial, Warhammer, Warhammer Fantasy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.